This week's FFF features another collab with Tanzina of Makeup A to Z, who chose the theme to be her favourite colour teal/turquoise; I added a hint of purple to the look as I generally love turquoise/teal broken up with purple, so I hope you like!
• UDPP & NYX JEP in Milk
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Ebony
• Urban Decay Electric Palette - Fringe (eyelid)
• Motives eyeshadows: Whipped Cream (inner corner highlight), Onyx (outer corner), Cappuccino & Chocolight (crease), Whipped Cream (brow bone), Fantasy (lower lashline)
• MAC Reflects Pigment - Transparent Teal
• Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Electric & Ransom
• Motives Little Black Dress Gel Liner
• Eldora False lashes in H151
• Lenses: Desio Lens in Forest Green
• Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Foundation - 2WN2
• House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn, Java, Havana for contour, Banana and Sand for highlight
• Motives Blush in So Peachy
• Motives lip liner in Tender
• Motives lipstick in Nice
And here's Tanzina's take on the teal/turquoise look:
I absolutely love the combination she used with the royal blue and pink, I've always been a huge fan of brights and this looks stunning on Tanzina.
Be sure to follow her blog for more makeup looks and reviews (www.makeupatoz.com).
Let me know if you're interested in joining in a collab feature, by emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope you liked this weeks look, let me know your thoughts!